Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I was taken hostage by Twitter & Facebook

I've been sucked into Twitter - follow me here.
& Facebook.
Though the love and obsessiveness has be waning.

Back at the ranch, I've been spinning like a woman in love. In love with my latest wheel:

Here's some of my spinning. A trip around some of Michigan's fiber folk.
Suzanne Pufpaff's black wool with streaks of lime, fuchsia and turquoise.




CJ Kopec's merino and corriedale


Yarn Hollow's merino, alpaca & tussah, mmmmmmmm. Beth has a great selection at her shop too.



I've been playing with my drum carder, too. This is some shetland from Windswept Farm, blended with some tiny yarn snips for a little tweedy action


Still knitting some, but I've mostly been a spinning fiend. Not even doing much designing these days. This little swatch might become something for Beth if she likes it.


My Honey , the Andy of this Andy, fractured his wrist while popping wheelies with the kiddos.
He has Injured Husband Syndrome tm - you know, grumpy, restless, cranky. Worse than Man Cold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but does Andy have sick pants? If not, you MUST get him some. My dad has BRIGHT YELLOW TRACK PANTS that he only wears when he's sick or injured. It's our warning signal that he will be grumpy, crotchety and generally make us all want to kill him. If you see the yellow pants, stay far far away.

9:43 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

At least it wasn't the breaking of the collarbone while lunging for the finish line in the dads-only sack race at his son's birthday party... I know someone who did that... couldn't do anything. and they had a newish baby at home too!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home